This year, White Hat are delighted to have two amazing runners – Liza and Matthew – taking on the incredible feat that is the London Marathon, all in aid of Childline NSPCC. With just over 1 week to go, their long training runs are winding down but their fundraising efforts remain in full force!
Matthew works for KPMG, the long-standing Headline Partner of the White Hat Ball and National Charity Partner with the NSPCC. White Hat supporter, Saz, who also works for KPMG has teamed up with Matthew to help raise funds and together they have already raised a phenomenal £3,844.90. They need White Hat’s support with a final fundraising push! They are holding a silent auction with some fantastic prizes to suit all – including a speedboat experience down the Thames, a luxurious overnight hotel stay, a chocolate truffle making workshop, an escape room experience and many more. Whether you’re seeking thrills or a little relaxation we’ve got the prizes for you. To see all fabulous prizes on offer, please take a look at their auction book, pick your prizes and bid now for the chance to win.
Enter now by emailing the item number you’re bidding for and your bid to NSPCCKPMGCyberauction@gmail.com. All proceeds from winning bids are donated to the NSPCC with every £ donated helping to raise much needed funds. The winner with the highest bid will be announced on 26th April 2019.
Matthew and Saz would love to add to the brilliant funds raised for Childline and the NSPCC through White Hat. Here’s how funds raised could help:
- £3 could pay for their Speak out Stay safe programme to reach 1 primary school child, giving them the knowledge to protect themselves from abuse
- £4 could pay for 1 of their trained volunteer counsellors to answer a child’s call for help to Childline
- £5 could cover the cost of answering a call to the NSPCC helpline
- £25 could pay for a trained practitioner to deliver 1 hour of Pregnancy in Mind to help new parents with the ups and downs of having a baby
- £570 could cover the cost for their Speak out Stay safe programme to visit 1 primary school and speak to every child aged 5-11
- £1,600 could pay to recruit, train and support a new Childline volunteer.
Thank you for your kind support and please join us in wishing the very best of luck to Liza and Matthew on 28th April!